View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Loose Lekku: how to secure without chinstrap 

Unread post Loose Lekku: how to secure without chinstrap
Howdy,

I have finally started working on my lekku, and have a set of Pam's smallest tails. I have a pretty small head, and unless I jam them down over my eyebrows, they slide off.
I've been working on a Vyn Asara, and she has a very narrow wrap. While I can make it wider, it still should sit up hire on the head.

For those of you who have experienced "loose lekku", how have you solved this issue. I've been thinking of some type of internal "hat band", but I don't want a weird bump on my forehead either.

I did make a small cut for the ears, and that may have made them a little too loose, too. My other thought is that I might trim the entire circumference down, making the ear cuts smaller. It just seems counter-intuitive, so I've been reluctant to do that.

Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:07 am

Unread post Re: Loose Lekku: how to secure without chinstrap
Hi Spork,

I had the same issue once I cut out ear gaps in my lekku. Wearing a wide, soft cotton headband under the lekku and over the wig cap seems to help. It's low profile and doesn't leave a visible lump. You could probably double them up if needed.

http://www.suddora.com/products/suddora ... oft-cotton

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:28 pm

Unread post Re: Loose Lekku: how to secure without chinstrap
Cool beans. I hadn't tried it on with a wig cap. I bet with the combination of both, that should work. Thanks!

Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]