View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Getting things together 

Unread post Getting things together
Greetings,

I'm finally starting on my Twi'lek and hoping to get it done for Dragon Con, key word being "hoping".

I've got my Lekku from Pam and my Jedi mostly done, just some tweaking and finish a belt. I have a cheap air brush to start out with and some Endura paint on the way. I'm trying to decide what color to go with at this time I'm thinking some type of blue.

Any tips for keeping the Lekku on and painting it and myself would be highly appreciated. I've read almost everything on this forum and I think I'm ready

Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:22 am

Unread post Re: Getting things together

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:41 pm
Site Admin

Unread post Re: Getting things together
I'm jealous! We haven't been able to attend Dragon Con in a few years now, and I really miss it! Need my crowded Marriott lobby fix! Have fun, and be sure to share some pictures!

My husband keeps his lekku in place with a piece of black 1" elastic. He puts on the lekku, wraps the elastic over it (around the forehead, the same as the female wraps), and snaps it closed in the back under the curve of the lekku. Then he puts the black fabric covering over the elastic, and done! You can faintly see the line of the elastic under the spandex, but it really isn't that bad.

Pam :-)

Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]