View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Discuss-What other non Twi'lek costumes are YOU working on? 
Site Moderator

Unread post Re: Discuss-What other non Twi'lek costumes are YOU working
Finished a nice Dark Nurse/Demon Nurse from Silent Hill for a friend. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 240&type=3 This should show for people. If not, I'll fuss with it.

Almost done with Darth Traya for myself, just need to get the wig done.

Working on Mother Tamzin after I did my Mother Tamzin impersonation at a Passover Seder and friends said I nailed it. Think I've even figured out how to get the creepy waving tendrils that come up out of her robes. Luckily my eyes are pale enough that I won't have to do funky contacts for it - I own too many vanity lenses as it is!

What are you all working on?

Tue May 01, 2012 6:30 am
Profile WWW

I am thinking about doing the rancor keeper for celebration VI

Trouble is there aren't a lot of pictures of him and he only has like 30 seconds of screen time in the movie.

Thu May 24, 2012 12:40 pm

I'm soon going to start on a Juno Eclipse (Rogue Shadow) costume only I still didn't find the right pattern of her jacket... :(

Wed May 30, 2012 6:54 am

So I decided that I'm going to teach myself about mold making and stuff so I'm going to be attempting one or both of these over the next year or so:

The first one is a Drell from the Mass Effect video game series and of course the second one is a Nautolan :)

They will either be awesome or epic failures lol I'll keep people posted

Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:32 pm

AmdlStar wrote:
So I decided that I'm going to teach myself about mold making and stuff so I'm going to be attempting one or both of these over the next year or so:

The first one is a Drell from the Mass Effect video game series and of course the second one is a Nautolan :)

They will either be awesome or epic failures lol I'll keep people posted

Wow perfect timing. My sister has been trying to figure out how ti make a Natolan. Kit fist os one of her favorite characters. If you figure out how to make the dreads please let me know so I can help her. Good luck with both of these costumes :)

Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:05 pm

I dream of the day my costuming skills will have increased enough to make a costume of everyone's favorite assassin droid, HK-47.

Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:20 am

This was a quick vampire costume that I put together for a local event recently. Some garments were borrowed and the outfit involved only a minimal amount of stiches. Still, I had so much fun wearing it. (Just ignore the fact that the picture was taken outdoors in broad daylight, which is clearly out of character.)

Also, I don't know how to compress pictures correctly. Sorry for the small size.

Tue May 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Let's see I am doing a Miltank Gijinka from the Pokemon franchise

and

likely Visas Marr from, well, Star Wars as my application costume to join the 501st Legion

Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:22 pm

Oh xiaan_Tarkona, love the female drell idea! I'm currently working on Matriarch Benezia for DCon and a roman lady dress from Spartacus to wear there too.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:24 pm
Profile WWW

Hugely distracted by Mass effect and finally being able to work on things again. Female Turian and Blood Dragon armour both at the frustrating stage of being patterned but needing lots of space and time to actually splash resin and sew ridiculous seams.... Which required another workroom overhaul- I have a lot of projects to get rid of!

New website overhaul (old site is now down and redirecting until my account closes)...

Fancy pants dresses: Hannibal/Elissa gown from Phantom of the Opera and a silver robe de cour which is at least 6 foot wide and a train of two yards ish.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:03 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9