View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Twilek pics 

Unread post Re: Twilek pics
Here's my green Twi'lek - intended as a custom medic from a pen&paper rpg.
The outfit is my "speaking to the senate"-gown and is a bunch of bought clothes, except for the silver poncho-thingy-whatever.

Jedi Con 2004, Germany

Around for years later I managed to fit the body color to the lekku color... also changed the dress.

And two years ago I gave the costume another try at a local con...

Currently I'm creating a new green custom twi'lek. Smuggler and smuggler in noble disguise...

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:38 pm

I think adding twi'lek to anything automatically makes it ten times cooler, so here's my new Stormtrooper twi'lek!

I love those pictures, so high def on the website I can zoom and look at all the little details! I was hoping to make armor for my lekku as well, but I ended up running out of time and having my technique not work very well. Maybe next con I'll have that done.

What do you guys think?

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:21 am

Hey guys!

It's been a while! I've been moving all over the place and finally have time to return to my old internet haunts :P

I messed with my twi'lek again. Wasn't as happy with it as last year's due to some malfunctions. The pants I had sewn ended up rubbing off too much paint, so I had to trash them and ditch the contacts for fear of eye damage :(

I didn't stay in costume too long at SDCC. My endurance is failing me. Next up: follow through with my original goal to convert this completely to a SWTOR twi'lek smuggler!

And since I'm a huge dork, I screencapped a moment with Sean and I from the Comic Con Episode IV documentary. :P

I'm really looking forward to making a version that'll allow me to skip painting my stomach. As much as I've loved getting all painted up, I found it very hard to stick to a workout schedule/diet this year and would really prefer to wear something that won't have me stressing out if I didn't meet my goal.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:45 am

I love your twi'lek sigma!!! Even without the contacts it looks great! Hope my smuggler-twi'lek will turn out like that!

What's that about eye damage? I didn't know contacts were bad?!

Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:18 pm

I wore a Vette inspired gunslinger to Anime Central last weekend Along with my boyfriend in his Sith Warrior cosplay. We also had a Smuggler, and grey Jedi Knight in our SWTOR group.

and by the end of the con I was falling asleep...

The first two photos are thanks to the great work of Jimmy Barillas.

Tue May 21, 2013 7:30 pm

You guys look great, Kyrene!

A couple of pics of my Imperial scout from Star Wars Weekends 2013 at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Orlando:

My twin as my zabrak cohort:

Bandolier is on upside down in this one...I blame no sleep and too many paint fumes!

Tue May 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Hi everybody!

Had a test-run for a custom Jedi today - this is the result :-)

Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Rilanha...nice Jedi! I like the bell shaped sleeves. Have fun at celebration! Are you planning on just doing the Jedi, or will you switch and be multiple Twi'leks for the convention?

Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:09 am

Blah! I was trying to post some of my pictures from comic con in denver and the files are too big. I'll try to work on that so I can show off!!

Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:03 am

bethoid wrote:
Rilanha...nice Jedi! I like the bell shaped sleeves. Have fun at celebration! Are you planning on just doing the Jedi, or will you switch and be multiple Twi'leks for the convention?

This was a costume on short notice for a parade... My husband and me got booked by the local cinema as Jack Sparrow and companion. However, we had my cousin as a guest at the same time, so I offered the cinema a Jedi and Padawan :-D

At Celebration Europe I'll wear something else - not allowed to tell anything yet, though ;)

Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next