View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Latex Ear Buds 
Site Moderator

Unread post Re: Latex Ear Buds
How old are they?
What kind of make-up was it? (Just to be sure - sometimes, the chemicals do contribute.)
One got hit with light, one didn't. How long were they in that placement total? It can make a big difference, that little difference. Might want to start putting a towel or a dark pillowcase over the head, and rotate the position of it ever week or so.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:21 pm
Profile WWW

the makeup was a ben nye liquid; and they were in their location for about 2 weeks and they're only about 4-5 months old.

I think it was heat related. I came to find out that my step son was leaving my uv craft lamp on over night when he was staying with my husband and I. Apparently he still has problems with the dark. The lamp was right next to said ear bud.
:(

I had a chat with him and moved my stuff but the damage is done. I emailed Pam to see about replacing them. These things happen.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:57 am
Site Moderator

*sigh* Yeah. That'd do it. :( On the plus side, you can use them as back up. You know, 'just in case'.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:02 pm
Profile WWW

this is true; it never hurts to have a back up. And Pam is being awesome about the whole thing; says she'll send me new ear buds at the cost of the shipping. She is truly an amazing and giving individual <3

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2