View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Sith Sorcerer 

Unread post Sith Sorcerer
I am still very much working away on this. I have a thread on the lekku but I thought it might be nice to put up the rest of the costume here if anyone was interested. I have been doing other projects but there will be more work done on this soon as it is my halloween costume. Here is my design sketch. The robe skirt will be slit to the hips so I can move easily. I wanted to get an elegant but dangerous and practical look. There will be quite a lot of spikes which are not really canon but I think it will tie together nicely. It is very loosely based on one of my SWOTR characters (also named Zushara) but I have been plotting away an alternate history for her.

Last edited by Zushara on Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:43 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Unread post Re: my Twi'lek Sith
Hi,

I am most definitely interested! I'm looking forward to seeing your progress on both this and the lekku. I love seeing what creative people come up with!

Pam :-)

Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:06 am

Unread post Re: my Twi'lek Sith
Awe thanks! I appreciate it. I enjoyed looking at your costumes and processes on your site. Your work is lovely :-)
I keep trying to attach the picture but my phone is giving me grief. The file is too large! When I get home I will fix it!
Also, I have a question about female Twi'lek ears... are they more often horns or smooth cones? I'm not sure of the texture, I've seen both...

Last edited by Zushara on Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:31 am
Profile WWW

Unread post Re: Sith Sorcerer
So here is my quick colour sketch. I will be changing a couple things for the actual costume. I used rounded empirical crests in the drawing, but because of where I wanted to be in the timeline, I will be switching to the "older" hexagonal variation. I did the sketch with limited research and I haven't played SWOTR in ages because everyone in my group got sucked into Borderlands 2... anyway, I will be changing the insignias. I like the hexagonal ones better anyway. The sharper angles will likely go better with my design. Also my gloves will be red, not black and will have a black studded strap across the knuckles. I have a nice pair of heavy black buckley boots for my footwear and am working on my accessories. Pics of my head/belt cabs and lekku/belt chain dangles soon!

Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:14 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]