View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
FS: Large zentai bodysuit 

Unread post FS: Large zentai bodysuit
While ordering a bodysuit for my Aayla outfit I accidentally ordered it a size too big. Since it would cost just as much in shipping to send it back to the UK for an exchange as it would to simply buy a new one, I now have an extra bodysuit I'd like to sell to try to get back some of the cost. It cost me $60 for both the suit and shipping for from the UK to here, so asking $50 + shipping (local pick-up/hand-offs free). Here's the item details:

Condition: New, worn twice for sizing
Size: Large, will fit 5ft 8" - 6ft 2" (176cm - cm)
Material: Lycra/Spandex blend
Color: Flesh-colored, matte finish
Description:
Full zentai-style body suit with open face. There is a white zipper in the back with clear teeth that is 0.8cm wide that goes from halfway up the head to almost all the way down to the butt so it's super easy to get into by yourself. All seams are double-stitched for durability. There is a small, black "buzzsuit.com" logo on the right butt cheek.

This suit is perfect for twi'lek costuming or any other costume that would require extensive body paints. The flesh color lets you paint over it and match whatever paints you plan on using for the face with minimal color differences. It can be painted with Jaquard Dye-na-flow inks or equivalent and then heat set for a washable head-to-toe easy substitute for body paints on those shorter or colder troops, or just any troop you don't have time or paints for a full paint job.

You can see pictures and more details on the original seller's ebay item: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... in%2FFlesh

Let me know if you have any questions!

Check out our "Unbreakable" E-11's and other Sci/fi props & replicas at THGProps!

Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]