View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 9:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Reel Creations Blue Aqua Sealer 
Site Admin

Unread post Reel Creations Blue Aqua Sealer
Hi all,

Thanks to a slow connection and an impatient double clicking of the send button, I accidentally ordered two 16 oz. bottles of Blue Aqua Sealer instead of one. The extra bottle has been sitting unused in my makeup supply box, and I haven't finished even half of the first bottle yet, so I don't like seeing it sitting there going to waste.

If anyone wants this unused bottle, I'll ask $40 for it, just to send it to a good home. If two people would like to split the bottle and go $20 each, I can try finding another bottle to split the contents. A 16 oz bottle usually sells for $72.

Blue Aqua Sealer is a water based sealer, and it's REALLY good stuff, just like everything else Reel Creations makes. It works on body paint as well as sealing glamour makeup. You apply it with a spray bottle, usually two really light coats, and you can use a hair dryer to speed up the drying time. I've had much better luck with Blue Aqua than I ever did with Final Seal or any of the other sealers out there, it's the closest to waterproof I've ever seen. You have to use an alcohol based remover to take it off, or just spray on another light coat of the sealer itself to reactivate it, and then wipe it off with soap and water. A small amount of talc is used to give it a matte finish, and it tends to settle to the bottom, so you must shake up the bottle each time you spray it.

If anyone is interested, please shoot me an email at Mitji@aol.com

Pam :-)

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]