View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 7:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Bacura Zerafa Back Story 

Unread post Bacura Zerafa Back Story
I came up thith the idea of having my character as a Padawan originating from the Clone Wars whose Master was killed but my character escaped and is on the run from the Seperatists. He ventures to Naboo where he finds his father who is a brilliant millitary engineer. He managed to get his Master's lightsaber before he fled the battle field and asks his father if it is possible to make a device that will help protact himself. He and his father work day and night for weeks and finally create a shield that draws its power from the lightsaber itself.

They test it to the best of their ability and discover that it even withstands laser blasts from tanks however it is forced back by the impact of the blast. The Seperatists come at that moment still hunting Bacura. They kill Bacura's father but Bacura himself manages to flee the droids before they kill him.

Bacura then realises that he either must return to the Jedi Temple or he can fight back in the name of his dead father. He decides to fight back for now but decides that he will eventually return to the Jedi Temple. So now he works undercover on planets controlled by the Seperatists and helps them make initial contact with the Republic fleeing the planet before the Republic come.

So there is my characters back story.
Thank you for reading

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:35 am

Unread post Re: Bacura Zerafa Back Story
Nice! Are you going to make the shield to go with your costume? That would be pretty sweet, and very unique :)

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:24 pm

I do plan to! i have the basic design figured out but i dunno how to get the materials at the moment. i should ask my mother really. she made the costumes for me herself and my brothers when we did the Nailsea Carnival. Won it 4 or 5 yrs in a row!

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Very nice! I can't wait to see your progress :)

I like hearing of other characters based in the Clone Wars. I'm slowly working on my own character's story based in that era.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:11 pm

I did further the story explaining that as my character kept away from the main republic he managed to survive the Jedi massacre. he would have then gone into hiding though scared witless about how nearly every single Jedi had been slaughtered

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Ok. I have been searching around to find a good base tunic and i have decided to go for this when i ghet the money. http://www.jedi-robe.com/88,646,star_wa ... _Robe.html

I have also continued the back story a little.

After a few months of hiding Bacura realised that he cannot hide forever. He needs to be in a position where he knows what is going on so he decided to become a Bounty Hunter to survive.

This decision would therefore leave him with a decent chance of evading capture for a long time. He wishees that he could have done something to prevent the massacre but foucses on survival.

As he was in his early 20's when his Master was slain he manages to survive throughout Darth Vader's existance buy being constantly on the move and never drawing attention to himself. After the empire is overthrown he journeys to meet Luke Skywalker to pladge his alligence to the new Jedi Order but stresses the fact that he will do almost anything it takes to survive.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:05 pm

Cool backstory. :) Jedi robes a good start, you say you are using as a base, so you will be adding your own touches to it?

Learn Huttese & Other Star Wars Languages!
http://www.completewermosguide.com
Goopta mo bossa!

Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:29 am
Profile WWW

At the moment I am not sure. I may well do but i will need to plan it out carefully

Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Ok. I have recently won a steampunk painted longstrike that i plan to make a holster for and have it slung over my back.

In this picture it is all put together. i have removed the bolt though because it will make it easier to make a holster for it
This is what i looks like with the sights, clip and barrel extension removed

Thu May 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Wow, you won that? Nice!

Learn Huttese & Other Star Wars Languages!
http://www.completewermosguide.com
Goopta mo bossa!

Fri May 13, 2011 12:00 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next