View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
My Twi'lek Sith OC 

Unread post My Twi'lek Sith OC
Before you ask: Yes. I am male. I'm trans, but that shouldn't matter. Male pronouns, kthanx.
Anyway, he doesn't have a name yet, but he has a story.

"He was extremely attractive for a male Twi'lek. His parents kept him at home, never allowing him to leave for fear he would be kidnapped and sold into slavery because of his beauty. He managed to sneak out one day as a teen when his parents where out and he made his way to the neighboring town. A group of thugs stopped him and attempted to to kidnap him and sell him to the highest bidder on the black market. He managed to escape and ran to the outskirts of town. There he met a Sith Lord who had watched the events that had unfolded. He offered him help. If he joined the Sith, the Sith he would help him teach those tugs a lesson. He accepted and they went back into town where they ran into the thugs. The Sith Lord used his lightning to immobile the thugs and gave the boy his lightsaber, instructing him to dispose of the thugs. He did and the rest is pretty much history."

Yeah, not very happy back story. =/

Here's a picture of what he looks like. I'll post a better one after the photo shoot tomorrow.

I loovvvee not having to smile in pictures. :D
My names Teddy, btw. 8-)

Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]