View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Reference Gallery Link 

Unread post Re: Reference Gallery Link
After a few months of digging through as many resources as I can get my hands on, I'm still struggling to find a female twi'lek character other than Darth Talon that would be approved by the 501st. I'm not sure if I'm missing something really obvious, or if there just truly aren't that many. The Rebel Legion offers a few more options, but my heart is with the Empire since my SWG days. :) Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:32 pm
Site Admin

Sinya is a potential costume for you, and may even have been approved by now because I know that someone shared an awesome version of that costume on the Flagship boards recently and was encouraged to submit it for approval. I'm planning to submit my Eleena Daru for the 501st once I've got it finished. She helps attack the Jedi alongside a Sith, so I think she'd qualify. My costume is not up to 501st accuracy yet, but I'm aiming to get there before the next Celebration. There was some discussion years ago about Yuthura Ban being a possible 501st character, also. She's a darksider, but nobody has made the costume that I know of.

Pam :-)

Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:50 am

Thank you, Pam! This helps so much. I'm going to talk to a member of the local Garrison here and try to get some feedback on Yuthura and Sinya. Thanks again! :D

Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:59 am

I found the Flagship thread Pam mentioned...the Sinya costume is stunning! Link here: http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/forum ... ilit=sinya

Another idea I've been tossing around is a twi'lek entertainer character. I found a few profiles of original entertainer characters that received Rebel Legion approval. Any idea if something like that would work in the 501st as well?

Thanks again for any ideas/input!

Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5