View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Reference Gallery Link 
Site Admin

Unread post Reference Gallery Link
Hi, all.

This is a link to the Coppermine Reference Image Gallery:

http://www.chucrew.com/twilekcelebratio ... /index.php

The gallery is split into male and female categories. Each thumbnail will lead to an album for that character. Within the albums, you may click on the additional thumbnails to see and download full sized reference images. If there is another character you would like to see included, or if you need additional images or closeups of costume details, please post in the requests thread and we'll do our best to help you find what you need!

My goals for this gallery are to provide high quality reference images. As much as possible, the references should be taken directly from original sources. New, clean scans can have the advantage of higher resolution, larger size, and they can be made without aggressive cropping. I would like to avoid "borrowing" images from other websites as much as possible, though I understand that sometimes borrowing images is the only way we can get some hard-to-find references. Whenver possible, image sources should be credited in the image notes.

This gallery will be a work in progress for some time to come. Hopefully we will be able to build up a substantial and useful resource for Twi'lek costumers!

Pam :-)

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:58 pm
Site Moderator

Unread post Re: Reference Gallery Link
YAY!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:30 pm
Profile WWW

These are GREAT!!!! Thanks!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:30 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thanks, ladies. It's a lot easier to push myself to keep working on this when I hear that somebody out there appreciates it!

110 pictures so far, and dozens more still to go... there are a lot of Twi'lek characters!

Pam :-)

Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Inkabunga! :)

I dont know if you saw it or not, I had posted this link to some good Aayla pics:
http://www.cswu.cz/kostymy/jediove/secura.html

Also in the Aayla Headwraps thread in the Headwraps forum, I had posted a cartoon animation of her headpiece and body that might help people. Don't know if you saw it or not!

Learn Huttese & Other Star Wars Languages!
http://www.completewermosguide.com
Goopta mo bossa!

Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:02 am
Profile WWW

This is beyond awesome thank you!

"If you seek to aid everyone that suffers in the galaxy, you will only weaken yourself…and weaken them. If you care for others, then dispense with pity and sacrifice and recognize the value in letting them fight their own battles."

Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:51 pm
Profile WWW

I'm trying to figure out what's up with Koyi Komad. She has forehead bumps and actual ears like a male twi'lek. This change wasn't explained on her Wookiepedia page and I have no idea why she's like that. Just an artist mistake? What do you think?

Sen'ika

Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:47 am
Site Moderator

Sen'ika wrote:
I'm trying to figure out what's up with Koyi Komad. She has forehead bumps and actual ears like a male twi'lek. This change wasn't explained on her Wookiepedia page and I have no idea why she's like that. Just an artist mistake? What do you think?

Sen'ika

I can't explain the bumps, but apparently there are about equal numbers of females who have ears compared to cones. Ayy Vida appears to have ears, judging by her headdress.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:29 pm
Profile WWW

Wow, that's true, I never noticed that about Ayy. Thanks!

Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:05 am

the link isn't working for me today? am I broken or is the site down?

it says:

Coppermine critical error:
Unable to connect to database !

MySQL said: Access denied for user 'Bodieca_gallery'@'71.18.216.106' (using password: YES)

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next