View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Requests for Additional Characters or Images 
Site Admin

Unread post Requests for Additional Characters or Images
If you have a request for another character to be added to the gallery, or if you need additional images for a particular character, please post them in this thread. That way we'll be able to keep track of what we still need to work on!

For now, the gallery is set so that only I can log in and upload images. I'm still doing a lot of behind the scenes configurations, so I'm trying to keep things as simple as possible until everything is finished! If you have images that you would like me to add to the gallery, please email them to me for now, and I'll get them uploaded for you. As I mentioned in the other thread, I would like to credit the sources for each image, so please let me know where you got it from. Whenever possible, I prefer new scans to images borrowed from other websites. My email address is Mitji@aol.com

I have a lot more images scanned, but I still need to crop, name, and upload them so it's going to be a gradual process. Scott and I are avid readers, so we've got a substantial library of comics, novels, guidebooks, and behind the scenes publications... I stayed up quite late flipping through them and scanning pictures by the dozens last night. Kinda missed my bedtime by a few hours... :-D

Pam :-)

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:12 pm
Site Admin

Unread post Re: Requests for Additional Characters or Images
I scanned and uploaded about twenty more Aayla pictures today... so if you were wanting to see some more of her outfits, there's a big variety now!

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:16 am
Site Moderator

More/larger of Xiaan, perhaps? I've no idea where my comics with her in them are right now.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:48 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Ask, and ye shall recieve. I posted up the rest of my Xiaan scans. She hasn't made many appearances and some of those she did make were only closeups of her face, so there weren't many images to scan, unfortunately.

Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:04 am

You don't happen to have any more pictures of Sinya? Mostly of her boots. I can get most of her outfit figured out, but I have no idea how that skirt ends.. :/
She is a really cool looking twi'lek, so it would be great to see her full outfit^^ and maybe a fun new costume for me..

Also, would you say this is a rebel charakter? Seeing as the Black Suns leader hates Vader and Sinya herself mocks, battles and is killed by Maul..

Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:24 pm
Site Moderator

Sinya IS a cool-lookin' character!

Hm, I don't think she's technically a Reb. That'd be like saying the Hutts are Rebs because the Empire's pesky laws slow down their perfectly good, if illegal, business transactions. If we're going by Rebel Legion standards though, I suspect she'd be Fringe.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:30 pm
Profile WWW

Nara Pel wrote:
Sinya IS a cool-lookin' character!

Hm, I don't think she's technically a Reb. That'd be like saying the Hutts are Rebs because the Empire's pesky laws slow down their perfectly good, if illegal, business transactions. If we're going by Rebel Legion standards though, I suspect she'd be Fringe.

I know! When I was first looking into twi'leks, I really wanted to do a white one and found her.. and ever since then my mind keeps going back. So I might give it a try^^

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Thanks, it's good to get a second opinion^^

Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:25 pm
Site Admin

I'm afraid there aren't any good images of Sinya's boots. Nearly every image of her is from the knees up. While there are two full-body images, both are distant images with very little detail... she's only half an inch tall! All I can tell is that she's wearing brown boots that are the same color as her skirt... or at least, when they colored the little tiny Sinya shape in those pictures, they just colored everything below her waist the same shade of brown.

Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Twi'lek Pam wrote:
I'm afraid there aren't any good images of Sinya's boots. Nearly every image of her is from the knees up. While there are two full-body images, both are distant images with very little detail... she's only half an inch tall! All I can tell is that she's wearing brown boots that are the same color as her skirt... or at least, when they colored the little tiny Sinya shape in those pictures, they just colored everything below her waist the same shade of brown.

I see. Too bad. But can you see how far down the skirt goes.. is it knee lenght og floor lenght?

Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:37 pm
Site Admin

Whoot! I went back and looked through again, and spotted a picture of her standing in the background that I hadn't noticed before. It's still small, but shows a better angle. The skirt is slightly longer than knee length, and the boots have low heels. The boots are dark gray in that picture, as opposed to the brown in the smaller images.

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next