View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Dragon Con 2011 
Site Moderator

Unread post Re: Dragon Con 2011
I hadn't even thought about it, Kina, because my schedule tends to be more flexible than most people's. I usually pick one or two events that are 'must', and then just wander my way into a short line. Usually those are interesting panels or games or films.

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:25 am
Profile WWW
Site Moderator

Nara Pel wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/DragonCon-Photo-Shoots-2011/248145528532217 - D*C photo shoots! Twi'leks and other worm-heads, we should get together and be awesome in front of cameras!

I am bumping this.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:48 am
Profile WWW

I found a Nara!!!!! XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnp45EPfGN8

Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:37 pm

wooo Nara! Youtube star ^_^ the commentator was funny too.

In process Rachi Sitra (goal~completed by Celebration Anahiem)
In process Bespin Leia (goal~completed by Celebration Anahiem)

Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:55 pm
Site Moderator

Aysel wrote:
wooo Nara! Youtube star ^_^ the commentator was funny too.

I have no idea who that was; all I could think was, "Do NOT say 'popular with people who like fruits, huh? So that means you REALLY like me, right?' " to him. Since I was trooping I figured it'd be bad. Funny, but bad. He was kind of a jerk to the people in the crowd, but I don't know if that's part of his schtick.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:01 am
Profile WWW

yea it's part of his schtick, he does one for every year, and I think he did some of SDCC as well, so it's not like he's just rude, it's just the act and the caricature

In process Rachi Sitra (goal~completed by Celebration Anahiem)
In process Bespin Leia (goal~completed by Celebration Anahiem)

Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:12 am

Finally got my internet working again after the con (for some reason it wasn't wanting to accept my password for the network connection here). Had lots of fun, I know I said hi to Nara at least. *chuckle* Was it somebody here who was walking around as a twi'lek in a Star Trek uniform?

Sadly I don't think I got any pics of twi'leks. I was kind of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off since I was bumped from our original flight (that would have gotten us in early Thursday), and we therefore didn't make it in until late Friday night. So I spent the rest of the weekend trying to catch up on doing stuff, especially once my parents got in on Sunday. (Saturday was mostly the mando until shortly before 4 when I just couldn't stand to be in my boots anymore. lol)

Slightly related news though, since this trip is doubling as getting some more of my stuff to bring back west, I have my lekku again. :D And I bought a shiny new lightsaber from Ultrasabers at the convention so time to start working on my jedi I think.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:09 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Site Moderator

It was great to meet you and Kryy!

Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3