View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Cherissa's self - a work in progress 
Site Moderator

Unread post Re: Cherissa's self - a work in progress
The scale battery was dead last week anyway, got it replaced. I'm down 2 lbs to 170.3 from two weeks ago, which I'm thrilled with, especially considering that I've spent the last week 'testing' foods for a bridal shower (and the cake samples were all heavenly, which is high praise from someone who isn't even a fan of sweets - you know you found the right bakery when you start describing what you want in vague terms like "Well, the bride likes the Final Fantasy series so--" and the cake designer cuts you off with a girlish squeal of glee. And he's a straight man.)

And I can get my breasts reduced as early as October. Doctor says considering my weight loss hurdle to begin with, and the range I've stayed in for the last couple of years (under 200 lbs and slowly losing, rather than rapidly) he believes he can do a surgery that will leave me able to achieve my healthy ideal weight without requiring any 'touch up surgeries'. Apparently the slow-but-sure method really is Doin' It Rite.

Very productive couple of weeks.

Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:55 pm
Profile WWW

Unread post Re: Cherissa's self - a work in progress
Very productive indeed. Congrats! :)

Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9