View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Jaclyn's weight loss and health gain adventure 

Unread post Re: Jaclyn's weight loss and health gain adventure
was 172 this morning. so yeah as long as the numbers are overall going down. school's almost over so it's been stressful keeping up with everything. Routine will be changing drastically in about a week and a half since I'll be home all day with the little man most of the week. Haven't been to the gym in over a week and I need to fix that. After NOLACC, I swear, I won't have much left to do costuming and I won't have school so I can get back to it and focus more on weight loss.

Fri May 13, 2011 1:57 pm
Site Moderator

Sometimes it's easy to lose sight of this fact, but fitness is not an end goal, it is a process. Or, to quote Shepherd Book, the journey is the worthier part. You've stayed on the path, you just went a little slower for a time.

Sat May 14, 2011 11:06 pm
Profile WWW

thanks nara, sometimes I need to be reminded that. As much as I love teaching, I hate the upheaval that occurs at the beginning and end of the school year. All of my routines get completely screwed up. This year has been more hectic than most with me trooping with my local Garrison/Base and trying to re-vamp my classes for next year and filing special education paper work. Hoping to get a handle on things over the summer and to get some routines in place that don't get scrapped at the beginning of the school year.

Tue May 17, 2011 5:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6