View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
The power of Water 

Unread post The power of Water
I have heard that 70% of all americans suffer from chronic dehydration and it is the main cause of dizziness, exhaustion, lack of concentration and headaches.

I remember reading that the thirst response is so weak it can be mistaken for hunger. So what i am suggesting if you are having trouble with a diet is drink plenty of water. If you find yourself hungry for no apparent reason try drinking a tall glass of ice water and see what happens.

Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:32 am

Unread post Re: The power of Water
Water definitely helps with diets, my husband and I can attest to that. If you have trouble drinking a lot of water try picking up some Crystal Light or some other flavored powder thing to mix in with it. The type we get tastes much better than plain water, plus it doubles as an appetite suppressant, so its a double win :) I'd get sick of water REAL fast without it...

Check out our "Unbreakable" E-11's and other Sci/fi props & replicas at THGProps!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Unread post Re: The power of Water
Water is the most important essential in our daily life. It is said that one must have at least 8 to 10 glasses of water per day to meet the remaining one-third of the body's requirement. Drinking water keeps you hydrated and also regulates your body temperature.

Buy Electronic Cigarettes Online

Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]