View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Getting Fit for Celebration 

Unread post Re: Getting Fit for Celebration
ok, so were are we all on our goals? it's been a few months since anyone posted. I've got to admit I fell off the workout wagon and really need to get back on (it's really hard when your feet hurt so bad after work that you don't want to walk for the rest of the day however)

In process Rachi Sitra (goal~completed by Celebration Anahiem)
In process Bespin Leia (goal~completed by Celebration Anahiem)

Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:18 pm
Site Admin

Aysel wrote:
ok, so were are we all on our goals? it's been a few months since anyone posted. I've got to admit I fell off the workout wagon and really need to get back on (it's really hard when your feet hurt so bad after work that you don't want to walk for the rest of the day however)

::sigh:: I'm an idiot. I keep doing great and losing a few pounds, then I stop exercising and resume stuffing my face and gain it back again. I keep going up five pounds, down three pounds, up two pounds, down four, back up five... week after week. I can throw out all kinds of excuses about stress and catching colds and more stress and a family that keeps bringing home naughty treats and health problems and not enough free time.... but I know that it is up to ME to get enough exercise and watch what I eat, and I keep letting it slack.

Ah, well. I'm watching the countdown to Celebration get closer and closer, so I'm trying harder. I've been getting more exercise lately, and I'm trying to fill up on healthy foods, and trying to stay out of the junk food that is always surrounding me. The year has gone by so fast, and I know I won't be able to lose all of the weight that I wanted to lose in time for Celebration, so I'm just facing the fact that I'm not going to be a skinny Eleena. I'll do what I can in the time that I have left, and that'll just have to be good enough. I think maybe I'll shackle myself to the wagon this time. Or maybe shackle myself behind it, so I can get some exercise running to keep up!

Here's hoping that everyone else is doing better than I am!

Pam :roll:

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:28 am

Wow. It has been so long since I've been on this forum and I feel like I've missed a lot! I've been reading through this thread, and Pam, I just need to say that (from your before picture a few pages ago) you still look absolutely fantastic. I'm also very inspired by your audiobook strategy. I've been getting back into a fitness program and I have a hard time staying on the elliptical for more than 20 or so minutes - I think I might try a few audiobooks!

I'm so looking forward to Celebration VI, even if I don't have the body I want. Still working on costume things. . .

Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4