View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
POLL: CVI Twi'lek Photoshoot Attendance 

Which costume type are you planning to wear in the photoshoot?
Twi'lek Jedi 24%  24%  [ 7 ]
Smuggler/Bounty Hunter 17%  17%  [ 5 ]
Twi'lek Slave or Dancer 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
Twi'lek Villian, Darksider, Sith 14%  14%  [ 4 ]
Senator/Socialite (High society) 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Pilot (Ship, speeder, swoop) 10%  10%  [ 3 ]
Trooper/Freedom Fighter 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Denizen (Everyday people.) 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Sorry, I can't participate. 17%  17%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 29

POLL: CVI Twi'lek Photoshoot Attendance 

Unread post Re: POLL: CVI Twi'lek Photoshoot Attendance
I will definitely be posting progress pictures. I'm always open for suggestions and critiques :)

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:37 am
Site Admin

Lately I've been talking via email with sooooo many girls (and several guys as well) who are planning to attend CVI as Twi'leks... all I can say is, we are going to outnumber every other "alien species" there!

So very cool!

Pam :-)

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:36 am

Well Im coming over for C6, so you will have at least 1 Aussie Twi'lek but Im thinking you may have up to 3.

Since everyone seems to be doing Jedi, I might work on getting my Cesi Eirriss happening a bit better and wear it. Im going to attempt to make her helmet too.

Should be fun. We will be over with a contingent of Australian Mando Mercs so watch out!

April

Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:55 am
Site Admin

Woohoo!! That's fantastic! (I can't wait to hear a Twi'lek with an Australian accent!)

Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:19 am

hahaha, we dont have accents.. you lot do.. hhahaha

Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:53 am
Site Admin

Hi, everyone.

Right now, Mary's busy getting things ready for the 3D release coming up. As soon as that's done, though, I'm planning to talk to her again about setting up the Twi'lek group picture. She had mentioned the possibility of a larger photo area, so I need to find out what's going on with that. I'm also going to look into the logistics of using the stairway like we did for the Rebel Legion photoshoot, since that was good for showing everyone and their costumes better than packing onto the little stage behind Ahsoka. I'm sure that arrangements and permission would be required well in advance, since that's a high traffic area.

Before I contact her, I'm hoping to have a more updated idea of how many people are planning to attend the photoshoot. I'd like to share numbers and show her that we are serious about getting a group together for a picture. If you're planning to join us for the group picture, please vote in this poll so I can get a more accurate head count. Don't worry about locking yourself in to any choices; the poll will remain open till Celebration and you can always change your vote later if needed.

Thanks,

Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:49 am

Just found the site! Most definitly planning on trying to make the Photoshoot! ( hopeing to be able to make the con in general) but I'll probably most definitely ware my Bounty hunter....though she is also force sensitive ( Father was a Twi'lek jedi master and mom was a normal human) so kinda a jedi bounty hunter XD

look forward to meeting you all there!

Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:32 am
Profile WWW

Somewhere between the early planning of CVI and now, I found myself engaged! I sadly won't be coming to CVI, as I'm spending all my time and money on the wedding. I hope to see you all at CVII instead! :)

Fri May 25, 2012 8:24 am

Jedi.Princess wrote:
Just found the site! Most definitly planning on trying to make the Photoshoot! ( hopeing to be able to make the con in general) but I'll probably most definitely ware my Bounty hunter....though she is also force sensitive ( Father was a Twi'lek jedi master and mom was a normal human) so kinda a jedi bounty hunter XD

look forward to meeting you all there!

oh my goodness! i just saw this and i see you're also from colorado! it'll be cool to have a fellow twi'lek from my neck of the woods :)

Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2