View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Celebration VI General Discussion 

Unread post Re: Celebration VI General Discussion
Wish I could go... I'm already slated for GenCon, and this is only a week after that. /sadface

Oh well. Next time.

Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:16 pm
Site Moderator

It's looking like my husband and I won't be going after all - which means I may be able to transfer my room reservations to someone else, if they would like. It's on-site.

I've been sick for four months with whooping cough and have two surgeries planned; husband doesn't think he can get all the time off he wants for this event and D*Con, which is right after.

Send me a PM if anyone wants to see about transferring the room over!

Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:50 pm
Profile WWW

I'm so sorry Nara :( On a purely selfish level i was really looking forward to meeting you but, meep, that is a very long time to be so ill for. And surgery on top of it :(

Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:17 am
Profile WWW

i'm new to the board and i will be at celebration! it's my second one, but my first in costume so i'm excited/nervous. i'm creating my own character based on one of my creations in SWTOR, which means i will be a twi'lek smuggler. i hope i will do a good job with making everything in time and i really hope it will look great. i don't like disappointing fellow nerds :(

my boyfriend and his brother (along with their friend) dressed up last time as the delta squad (clone troopers), so i really don't want a crappy costume when they looked so rad last time.

i have been reading a lot on here for tips and tricks, and will have my lekku on order very soon...nerves are gonna kick in majorly.

Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:14 am

LaurChan this is my first time on a long haul flight since 2001 and my first con outside of Aus and NZ and I am freaking out!!! So many self doubts have kicked in now that I have committed so we can be nervous together!

But in a helpful encouraging way to keep the excitement and kick out the fear (which is the negative element of nerves).

I'll be bringing my Shae Vizla (BH from the cinematics but may possibly have been snuck in a crowdscene in game ;) ) So SWTOR fellow nerd! If I could play PvP I'd be buying the kit that looks closest to her armour in 8 levels ;)

Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:25 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5