View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
RC remover liquid-how much? 

Unread post RC remover liquid-how much?
For the RC I no users:
I'm going to be investing in the RC inks (1oz bottles until I know my right mix ratios, then bigger) for my airbrushing.
I'm going for a Hera Syndulla color so I'm getting an oz. each of white, #6 green, olive toner and avocado toner. Maybe Canary yellow too, since she's such a lime green color.
I'm going to be painting face, neck, arms, and torso (front and back) to just below my waist. No legs.
I know some of you have painted roughly the same areas on yourselves.
I was wondering how much RC liquid remover you find it takes to take it all off after one wear.
I don't want to buy too small; then again I don't want a jug of it kicking around taking up space.
Thanks all!

Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:37 pm
Site Admin

Unread post Re: RC remover liquid-how much?
I always get the 8 oz bottle. It's a good size for handling while you're removing the makeup, it comes with a handy twist top, and it lasts a good long while before you have to order some more. Honestly, it doesn't take a lot of remover and you can get the 4oz if you don't plan to use body paint very often. If you do, get the larger bottle. You'll save on shipping in the long run.

Pour some remover on a thin old washcloth (not a sponge or thick cloth that would soak up and waste a lot of remover), rub it into the paint until the paint is dissolved by the oil, then set aside the remover and cloth, grab a bar of soap, and wash away the color! And then realize that you missed putting any remover on some spots, so you're flesh colored again except for several random patches of green or blue....

Pam :-)

Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]