View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 8:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Eyeliner? 

Unread post Re: Eyeliner?
I use black eye liner a lot, and rarely do not do the inner rim of my eyes because I just don't like the way it looks.

To do the inner rims I tuck my chin down, look up into a mirror, and open my jaw. This pulls the lower lids away from the eyes just enough to apply the eyeliner. I never use my finger to pull the lower lid back since the skin's so delicate there.

I gently run the liner along the rim a couple of times, blinking after every few strokes (if you force your eyes to stay open for the whole time your eyes will start to get teary!)

Most of it generally rubs off within an hour, but usually there's enough of a residue left that the rim is a few shades darker than before, and the rims aren't so noticeable throughout the day.
Some of the liner may rub off onto the upper eyelid rim, but I never attempt to draw onto the upper rim with the liner.
If you blink a lot or have sensitive eyes that tear up easily it'll come off quicker.

I did an Aayla makeup test with the eyeliner, and it actually stayed put on the lower rim really well.

Here are just a few pics from the test throughout the day.
The first pic's from after sponging the paint onto my face, the second's straight after applying the makeup, and the third is several hours afterwards. The rim is noticeably lighter in the last photo, but it's still darker than in the first photo with no makeup.
(I use Avon Glimmersticks: Blackest Black)

Just my 2 cents :)

Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:33 am
Profile WWW

Unread post Re: Eyeliner?
I use Urban Decay waterproof eyeliner or makeup forever Aqua Eyes. They have a variety of shades that are available, and they stay on even under water! :-)

Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2